Top Posts & Pages
- The day Macie met the child zombies
- A few mid-week thoughts
- A night that wasn’t in the cards
- A [stark] truth
- My cat is a genius, and I’ll prove it
- T-minus three days to superhuman vision
- To read or not to read ... that is the question
- No, I've not fallen from the face of the Earth...
- Why you should consider giving blood
- Self-destructing in five, four, three, two, one…
Tag Archives: football
“And the people saw what He had made, and that it was good. And they said, ‘Yea, let the Packers beat the Rams. Kick their ass, sea bass!’”
My besties and I are going to the Packers/Rams game on Oct. 16. For the event, I bought the cutest beanie ever. It is, in fact, SO CUTE that it will most likely score me free admittance into the game.
Security guard: “Ma’am, you can’t just walk in. Ticket, please?”
Me: *Points to the hat*
Security guard: “Oh, excuse me. Go right in. And, by the way, CUTE HAT.”
Me: *Blushes modestly* “Well, aren’t you just the sweetest!”
Security guard: “I’ll still have to check your purse though.”
Me: *Pulls out a puppy from the purse and hands it to the guard*
Security guard: “Go right in! And why don’t you take my jacket – it’s a little nippy.”
Me: *Pinches his cheek, shakes head affectionately with charming half-smile, and walks right through.*
Aaaaand that’s how it’s done.